Use of the Internet
Privacy matters, including security and confidentiality of personal information disclosed on or through this website maintained by Kemtek, are viewed very seriously by us. Policies governing the protection of privacy are strictly observed and enforced to ensure the highest standards of protection of your privacy and personal information.
When you access our services through our website, browse, and download content onto your electronic device, the following information may be collected:
- Your IP address
- Your views and interaction with our content including downloaded content
- Your web browsing history
- The date, time and period of your interaction with our website
- System activities
Kemtek may use this information to determine what type of information is most useful in order to, improve our website, address your specific needs, provide you with a better customer experience, for marketing and promotional purposes and for general operation of our business. The information may also be used to provide records of communication between Kemtek and you, and to comply with any legal and/or regulatory requirements.
Client Record and Personal Information
In the course of our business relationship with you, the personal information collected about you is held in a “client database.” This information likely includes, at a minimum, your name, address, Taxpayer Registration Number, telephone number(s), birthdate, salary range information and occupation.
Collecting, Holding, Using and Disclosing Personal Information
Kemtek may collect, hold and use the personal information in our client database as well as collect personal information from and disclose personal information to the third parties identified below, in the following circumstances and for the following purposes:
- to verify your identity and ensuring the accuracy of information contained in our client database
- to comply with a request for disclosure from a financial institution involved in a transaction
- to facilitate an investigation of or prosecution for fraud, money laundering or offences associated with terrorism or terrorist financing in accordance with law;
- to protect its own business interests including collecting sums owed to Kemtek or furthering the completion of a transaction;
- to disclose to and among the offices, affiliates, and subsidiaries of Kemtek to process your transactions
- to meet legal and regulatory requirements;
- to verify information previously given by you with any other organization when necessary;
- to advise you of other Kemtek projects, products, services or initiatives that may be of interest to you;
- and for any other purpose which you and Kemtek may agree upon from time to time.
Sharing with Companies That Work with Us
In order to conduct our business and to offer products that may be of interest to you, we may share some or all of the information we collect, as described above, with the following third parties (including our affiliates):
- Companies that perform services for us or on our behalf, such as vendors hired to provide support for one or more of our projects, products and services; and
- Companies that perform marketing services on our behalf
The contractual arrangements between us and these third parties require them to keep the information we provide them confidential and to use the information only for the purposes authorized by us.
Your knowledge and consent to Kemtek’s collection, use and disclosure of your personal information is important. We rely on your actions as indications of your consent to our existing and future personal information practices:
- Your voluntary provision of personal information and data in-person to Kemtek or through any of our electronic channels;
- Your express consent or acknowledgement contained within a written, verbal or electronic application process;
- Your consent solicited by Kemtek (or our employees or agents) for a specified purpose;
- Your consent given through your authorized representative such as a legal guardian, agent or holder of a power of attorney.
Subject to certain legal or contractual restrictions and reasonable notice, you may withdraw your consent at any time. If you wish to withdraw consent or discuss the implications of such withdrawal, please contact us through one of the means described in the preface. In some circumstances, legal requirements may prevent you from withholding consent. Your decision to withhold consent may also limit the products that Kemtek is able to provide to you.
Location of Your Client Information
Your client information, whether electronic or paper, is kept at the offices of Kemtek. Paper records forming part of your client record may also be kept in offsite storage. Your client record may be transferred to other locations for disaster recovery purposes which may be overseas.
Right to Access and Correct Your Personal Information
Except in limited circumstances described in the applicable legislation, you are entitled to access, through a written request, your personal information contained in our client database. You may verify this personal information and request that any inaccurate information be corrected. For information on this process please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Limits on How Long Personal Information is Kept
Kemtek will only retain your personal information for as long as it is deemed necessary and in accordance with the law. When we destroy the information, we will use safeguards to prevent unauthorized parties from gaining access to the information during the process.
Safeguards for Your Personal Information